Unit 4050 Caloundra Central Apartment Hotel is on the market and is perfect for investors that like their tenants to be top class and their rents to be high. The fully furnished apartment is currently being rented out to a young professional couple that both work at the nearby Kawana Health Precinct and Sunshine Coast University Hospital. They are paying $320 per week and love that they can relax in the complex's resort facilities in their down time but also feel safe coming and going late at night or early morning for shift work. With the beach only minutes down the road and Caloundra's biggest shopping precinct only minutes up the road the position of the complex and its amenities give this the feel of city living by the beach, the best of both worlds!
Features at a glance :
- Currently renting at $320 per week
- 8 minute walk to Dicky Beach and its cafes, bars and restaurants
- 7 minute walk to the Currimundi Markets
- Minutes away from Currimundi, Kings and Moffat Beaches
- 5 minute drive to the new Kawana Health Precinct
- 20 minute drive to the Sunshine Coast Airport
- Secure after hours entry, and secure garaging
- Onsite Bar,Bistro, Function room
- Resort pool area , Spa and BBQ Area
- Fully Furnished, Modern Kitchen, Bathroom and A/C
Inspections by appointment. This really is an investment opportunity you should enquire about!
Property Today is a boutique real estate agency positioned in the heart of the Sunshine Coast. "My staff have each been hand picked as they are the current market
leaders within their field. They each boast years of experience and
collectively they make one of the most balanced and passionate real
estate teams that I have had the privilege of working with."
Jamie Holbrook, Principal
"We could not fault the team at Property Today. Jamie and his team were very professional, honest and dedicated. They kept us up to date and well informed from the moment the property was listed for sale. We would highly recommend Jamie and his team to anyone who is considering to sell, buy or rent a property."